- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 oz. softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 packet Color Garden natural color
- Add softened cream cheese and butter to the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Using the paddle attachment beat cream cheese and butter together and gradually add in sugar until well combined.
- Stop mixer and scrape down sides of bowl, then add in vanilla and color.
- Mix again until well mixed.
- Stop mixer, and mix with spatula to ensure even disbursement of color.
*When using BLUE color add in 1 tsp. baking soda to achieve proper color.