French toast is my kids’ favorite Saturday morning breakfast, but this is a version we reserve only for special weekends. Just kidding, every weekend is special when you are safe at home with three kids!
- Pint of Peekaboo Vanilla Ice Cream
- batter (any type of batter)
- Ice cream
- Toasted coconut granla
- Start by thawing an entire pint of Peekaboo Vanilla.
- Then place it on a low heat in a shallow saucepan.
- Make sure that the ice cream never comes to a boil.
- Separately, heat another large non-stick skillet on medium heat and spray it with a cooking spray so your French toast doesn’t stick.
- Then, dip both sides of the toast into the batter and quickly place it on the hot skillet.
- Once one side is browned, flip it and do the same for the other side. This recipe is good for about 12 slices of French toast, so continue to do the same for the rest of the bread.
- Finally, topping your French toast with a scoop of Peekaboo Vanilla, fresh fruit, and syrup will make it a true breakfast dessert.