For Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
For Chicken and Broccoli
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook bacon in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat until crispy, 6-8 minutes. Remove bacon with slotted spoon and transfer to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Add chicken to skillet with remaining bacon fat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook chicken until golden brown on all sides, 10-12 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, prepare Alfredo sauce: melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Whisk in Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise and milk and bring to simmer. Once simmering, stir in parmesan cheese and cook until melted and fully combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once chicken is golden brown, stir in broccoli and red pepper flakes. Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken and broccoli and stir to coat.
- Top mixture with mozzarella, parmesan, and cooked bacon. Bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese is golden brown on top, 10-15 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil and additional red pepper flakes to taste.
Servings: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes