These crunchy, fiery cauliflower bites are super tasty and a lot of fun to eat! They are perfect for your stay-at-home Bonfire Night celebrations!
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 x 45g bag Habanero Chili @lovecorn_snacks blitzed to a fine crumb
- 1/4 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Prepare 2 bowls. Whisk the batter ingredients together in one bowl. Add the blitzed corn to the other.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the batter bowl and mix to evenly coat. Lift out the cauliflower using a slotted spoon/fork and transfer to the crumb bowl (best done one floret at a time).
- Place the breaded cauliflower on a lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce by whisking the ingredients together. Once the cauliflower is cooked you can dip in the sauce or drizzle over once plated.