- 2 pounds ground beef (I use 85% lean)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup True Made Foods Ketchup, divided
- 1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Get out your muffin pan.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, onion, garlic + pinch of salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the onion is soft.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, cooked onion mixture, almond flour, 1/2 cup of the True Made Foods Ketchup, parsley, eggs, salt + pepper. Stir to combine. (I like using a potato masher to mix up my meat!)
- Fill each muffin pan with 6 tablespoons of the meatloaf. I love using this large cookie scoop. 2 scoops with the cookie scoop fill the muffin pan. Flatten down with your hands to completely fill the muffin pan.
- Top the meatloafs with the remaining 1/2 cup True Made Foods Ketchup.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow cooling for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin pan.
- Serve warm. I love mine with roasted green beans and my mashed cauliflower!
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.
- As always, lots of tips, FAQs, and substitution info in the Recipe Notes!
Meal Prep Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator, or 6 months in the freezer. HEATING: If frozen, thaw overnight. Then either microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes (I like to sprinkle in a little water to help it steam and prevent it from drying out). Or reheat in a 350ºF oven until warm, 10-15 minutes.
Freezing Instructions: Freeze in a freezer-safe airtight container for at least 6 months. Can thaw in the fridge overnight, or reheat straight from frozen. Reheat either in the microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes if thawed, or 6-10 minutes if frozen. Or reheat in the oven at 350ºF until warm, about 15 minutes.
Big Meatloaf: You can also use this to make a big meatloaf in a loaf pan. Same recipe. Just add all the meat and bake at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes.
Meat: I love using 85% ground beef. Great fat macros for keto! You could use leaner beef, or even substitute ground turkey.
Nut-Free: If you’re nut-free, you can substitute pork rind panko for the almond flour.
Egg Free: I’ve never tried it, but you *should* be able to use a flax egg or chia egg in place of the egg to keep this egg-free. You’ll need 2 tablespoon flaxseed meals or chia seeds soaked in 5 tablespoons water for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the ingredients above. It is for 2 meatloaf muffins. It does not include sides. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you us