A plant-based frozen coffee, mind blowing, right? This perfect fusion of frothed NotMilk™ and espresso is how we want to start every morning! Make it for yourself and prepare to be mind blown.
- 2 cup of NotMilk™
- ⅓ cup of espresso
- 1 tbsp of sugar (or sugar alternative)
- ½ tbsp of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Vegan chocolate syrup
- Whip the coconut milk for 2 minutes with help of a electric whisk and let rest in the fridge.
- Prepare your espresso shot.
- Add the NotMilk™ any variation, espresso shot, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix.
- Freeze the mixture in a bowl or any freezer safe container.
- Once it’s frozen, transfer the mixture into a blender.
- Blend it at high speed until your desired texture. Add sweetner to your liking.
- To serve: pour the mixture into a tall glass and add whipped coconut cream on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup
You can use both NotMilk™ Whole and 2% Reduced Fat to make this recipe.