- 3 large Honeycrisp or Pink Lady apples
Creamy Vanilla Dip:
- ½ cup Forager Project Unsweetened Vanilla Bean Cashewmilk Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 250º F.
- Wash the apples and cut them into thin slices, about ⅛ inch thick. Remove any seeds. Next, arrange the apples on a baking sheet, making sure they are not overcrowded or do not touch. Place on the lower or middle rack of the oven for baking.
- Bake the apple slices for 1 hour on both sides until golden brown and crispy. Keep in mind you might need to add a bit more time to get the right crispiness. Turn off the heat and let the apples cool in the oven. This should make them extra crunchy!
- While the apples are baking, combine the yogurt, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- When your chips are done, serve with this creamy vanilla dip.
- Chips can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.