- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Vero Gusto™ Calabrian Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté garlic and red pepper flakes with extra virgin olive oil, just before garlic turns yellow add shrimp, sauté over high heat for two minutes.
- Add wine and reduce to half. Stir in sauce bring to boil.
- Drain pasta and toss with shrimp sauce, garnish with parsley before serving.
Servings: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes