Skip to content
- Bakery rolls
- Micro greens
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced seedless cucumber
- Yogurt or labneh
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Afia Garlic & Herb Falafel, prepared according to package directions
- Slice rolls in half.
- Brush with olive oil and toast in the oven at 425° F for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven & slather bottom with yogurt or labneh.
- Layer cucumber, avocado, and Afia Falafel.
- Drizzle with a bit more olive oil and sprinkle sea salt & pepper.
- Top with micro greens.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here