Skip to content
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon grass fed butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Purely Inspired® Organic Protein
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine eggs, milk, and butter in a blender or small mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk, blend, or mix thoroughly.
- Heat skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Spray or wipe pan with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into 3- to 4- inch circles onto skillet or frying pan.
- Batter may or may not bubble like typical pancakes. Check after 2 minutes to see if underside is golden brown. If yes, flip. If not, give it another 30 seconds or so and check again.
- Cook until golden on reverse side.
- Plate them up with some grass-fed butter or fruit if preferred.
Join now to keep your bonus points and unlock rewards
Already a member? Login here